I must admit I am not a London girl at all. I belong in a hot country, no more than 10 minutes away from the beach. My main life goal is to make this a reality, but for now I am more than happy to jet off at every given possibility. Lucky for me, I have the best sister in the world and she agreed to go to Ibiza with me. Don’t worry Jess,if you are reading this you will be rewarded greatly.
I’ve been to Ibiza so many times that when I arrive it feels like home. There is no better feeling than familiarity when you step foot in another country. I planned the whole trip from start to finish. Our long weekend turned into a whirlwind, with a lot of drink and the mother of all hangovers, but it has been one of my best holidays to date.
Here are a few of the highlights;
- Elrow at Amnesia- so crazy but so happy we finally went!
- Ocean beach club … obviously.
- Pizza hut- best pizza ever.
- Our hotel- They had given us two rooms because our air con broke.
- Falling over, apparently this is my thing now.
- Watching a film in the rave, honestly who comes up with this stuff.
On our last day we planned to have a nice chilled, sophisticated day but things don’t always go to plan. We were so hungover we spent the whole day hiding from the sun, running toilet to be sick and stuffing our face with burger king.
Ibiza I can’t wait to see you again next year.
Love Demi Enchanted