OMG, can you believe it’s nearly Christmas! who’s excited? Christmas is cancelled for me because I am going on holiday next week and I cannot wait. Since November is now behind us I thought I would do a cheeky post of my favourite beauty buys from last month. I am one of those girls that’s easily swayed by an advert. If the advert says that by using this cream I am going to be fresh-faced, have soft skin and no spots then I am the first person to run out and buy it. I even get pulled into those unrealistic results such as ‘if you buy this shampoo then your hair will grow overnight, you will have endless curls, a new wardrobe full of clothes, find £1,000 on the floor and we will even chuck in a boyfriend’. Yeah I’m that naive, I believe everything.
Anyway here are a few of my favourite things from November;
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation What an absolute dream. I was in Selfridges on the hunt for a new foundation and it was as if the make-up gods came down and pointed to the Charlotte Tilbury counter. If you have oily skin like me then this is perfect as it is a Matt finish. It is also full coverage and stays on all day. I’ve been using this as my ‘going-out out’ foundation as opposed to everyday use. I have olive skin and it was quite easy to find the right match.
- Honey & Co Face mask Since it is now Antarctica outside my skin is in the horrors. My skin is crying out for some sun and in need of some tender loving care. I try to do a face mask every two weeks. I find that it soothes my skin and gives me a more vibrant look. I love the fact that the products are all natural and it doesn’t leave your face looking red and puffy as most face masks do.
- ‘Show’ Dry Shampoo– If you are as lazy as I am then you will agree that washing your hair is an absolute chore, especially when you have a lion mane for hair. Dry shampoo is a literal life saver and makes your hair feel and smell as if you have just washed it.
- Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow wiz in Granite What were my poor eyebrows doing before this? Not only does this product help to define the shape but it also stays on all day. Go out and get it now.
- Sanctuary Spa wet skin moisture Miracle Body Lotion I still haven’t found my go to body lotion as I feel that after a few months my body gets used to the cream and it ends up making my skin dry. I have only been using this for a few weeks but I am loving it at the moment. The cream dries as soon as your rub it in and the smell is to die for.
- Too faced ‘you light up my life’ highlighter- We all want that show-stopping, glistening glow and this highlighter will honestly light up your life. I can’t leave the house without it. All you need is a fan brush and a little bit of product and you are on your way to having highlighter brighter than your ex boyfriend’s future.
What products are you loving at the moment?
Love Demi Enchanted