New years eve is finally upon us, how is everyone feeling? This has been one of the worst years for me. It has been the first full year since my brother passed away. Realisation has started to set in and battling this everyday has been awful. I think it is always good to reflect on the things you have learnt in the year, so here is my list. I am hoping 2018 is a better year and all I can do is try my hardest to make my brother proud.
Things I have learned in 2017;
- Be grateful, always.
- My gut feeling is an absolute boss. She is never wrong, listen to her more.
- To believe in myself and go after what I want.
- My mum, Jess and best friends are my lifeline, I would be lost without them.
- Holidays are always a good idea.
- Trust the timing of your life.
- A positive mind will lead you to a happy life.
- Nexflix, fluffy pj’s and my bed are my favourite things in the world.
- Success can be achieved by hard work, determination and faith in yourself.
I am excited and nervous to be entering 2018. Who knows what this year will bring? I would just like to thank all of my followers and readers for all of your support in 2017. Happy new year to you all! I have a good feeling that this year will bring us all hope and happiness.
Love Demi Enchanted