Good Evening Lovelies,
If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I have started my own beauty business venture and I couldn’t be more excited! I always knew I wanted my own business however, I didn’t want to rush into it until it felt right. I kept putting the idea out into the universe and before you know it I was approached by a really good friend of mine and this is how my beauty business venture begun.
I have always been a lover of beauty products hence why I became a beauty blogger. I think I’ve previously mentioned that I am literally sucked into buying all products. I’ve got to try everything and anything! so when I tried these products, not only did I absolutely love them but I knew they would be the perfect products for me to begin my own beauty business venture with.
Every week I will be writing a post introducing you to a new product. I’ve decided to do my first post surrounding bad skin because at one stage or another we all suffer from bad skin. There will be those lucky souls that have never experienced break outs, or suffered from acne however, there are people that suffer badly at all ages. There are a lot of products on the market and sometimes you have no idea which ones to choose. Well, look no further because once you have tried these products there is no turning back.
The facial peel and neutraliser is a two step treatment which I will outline below;
AHA Facial Peel (Step 1):
Lactic acid – this aggressive alphahydroxy acid stimulates cell renewal and breaks apart dead cell build up. Chemical exfoliation works to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improve texture and reduce the appearance of pores.
AHA Facial Peel Neutraliser (Step 2): Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – rich in the antioxidant compound avenanthramides, this extract exhibits exceptional calming properties that soothe the skin and reduce topical sensitivity.
My clients have been amazed by the results and I am sure you will be too. Head over to my Instagram to see my clients results and feel free to message me if you would like anymore information. I will show some of my clients photos below.
My instagram link
Love Demi Enchanted
OMG, can you believe it’s nearly Christmas! who’s excited? Christmas is cancelled for me because I am going on holiday next week and I cannot wait. Since November is now behind us I thought I would do a cheeky post of my favourite beauty buys from last month. I am one of those girls that’s easily swayed by an advert. If the advert says that by using this cream I am going to be fresh-faced, have soft skin and no spots then I am the first person to run out and buy it. I even get pulled into those unrealistic results such as ‘if you buy this shampoo then your hair will grow overnight, you will have endless curls, a new wardrobe full of clothes, find £1,000 on the floor and we will even chuck in a boyfriend’. Yeah I’m that naive, I believe everything.
Anyway here are a few of my favourite things from November;
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation What an absolute dream. I was in Selfridges on the hunt for a new foundation and it was as if the make-up gods came down and pointed to the Charlotte Tilbury counter. If you have oily skin like me then this is perfect as it is a Matt finish. It is also full coverage and stays on all day. I’ve been using this as my ‘going-out out’ foundation as opposed to everyday use. I have olive skin and it was quite easy to find the right match.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
- Honey & Co Face mask Since it is now Antarctica outside my skin is in the horrors. My skin is crying out for some sun and in need of some tender loving care. I try to do a face mask every two weeks. I find that it soothes my skin and gives me a more vibrant look. I love the fact that the products are all natural and it doesn’t leave your face looking red and puffy as most face masks do.
All natural Honey & Co face mask
- ‘Show’ Dry Shampoo– If you are as lazy as I am then you will agree that washing your hair is an absolute chore, especially when you have a lion mane for hair. Dry shampoo is a literal life saver and makes your hair feel and smell as if you have just washed it.
Best dry shampoo ever
- Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow wiz in Granite What were my poor eyebrows doing before this? Not only does this product help to define the shape but it also stays on all day. Go out and get it now.
Eyebrow pencil that will change your life
- Sanctuary Spa wet skin moisture Miracle Body Lotion I still haven’t found my go to body lotion as I feel that after a few months my body gets used to the cream and it ends up making my skin dry. I have only been using this for a few weeks but I am loving it at the moment. The cream dries as soon as your rub it in and the smell is to die for.
- Too faced ‘you light up my life’ highlighter- We all want that show-stopping, glistening glow and this highlighter will honestly light up your life. I can’t leave the house without it. All you need is a fan brush and a little bit of product and you are on your way to having highlighter brighter than your ex boyfriend’s future.
What products are you loving at the moment?
Love Demi Enchanted
I used to hate my natural hair through my teens. Curly, frizzy hair yukk. The girl from Princess diaries and me could have been twins at one point. So I did the worst thing you can ever do and I straightened the life out of it. My poor poor hair, it was only until two years ago that I got my act together and embraced my curly locks and now I can’t live without them.
It took me ages to find the right products for my hair, I literally tried everything. It was only after a year did my curls take their wonderful curly form. The products I now use and can’t live without are Shea Moisture. Shea Moisture has changed the game for me however, do not put a lot of product in your hair as I find it gives my hair that ‘wet look’.
Without these bad boys I don’t know where my life would be.
The best tips I can give you are;
- Try your best not to put any heat on your hair, if you do make sure you use heat defence spray.
- Use lots of leave in conditioners and oils
- Treat your hair every week to a nice hour-long leave in conditioner
- Love your hair because you will be crying if it falls out!
I have also included my fav hair masks below. Leave these in your hair for a good hour on a Saturday, whilst prancing round your room singing some Justin Bieber.
Love Demi Enchanted